JSB Talks Digital is a weekly podcast show hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Each Friday Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
Hello and welcome to JSB Talks Digital. The podcast for marketers, small business owners and those of you bringing your skills into the Digital Age! I’m Joanne Sweeney-Burke and I’m your host!
In this episode
- Snapchat overtakes Twitter in daily usage;
- Instagram’s new logo generates lots of chatter but what about the less visible algorithm changes?
- Facebook Live encourage us to put ourselves on the live streaming map;
- Mark Schaefer gives me his top 3 tips to overcome content shock;
- I speak to Ian Cleary, founder of RazorSocial about how to make money from social media;
- My featured column: cyberbullying is a thing; and
- The social media tool that saved my working week.
Useful links from this episode
- The new Instagram algorithm changes.
- Facebook Live Map to view live broadcasts on Facebook from across the globe.
- Mark Schaefer author of The Content Code and the man who coined the phrase Content Shock – the phenomenon of too much information on the Internet. Did you know that by online data will increase by 500% by 2020. That’s like 5 Internets.
- Skeff Bar in Galway on the west coast of Ireland. They have used Facebook Live in the most innovative way by launching Skeff Sports 1 – a live commentary by staff and customers ahead of major sporting events.
- Digital Citizenship Summit US will take place on October 28 2016 in Twitter Headquarters in San Francisco organised by Marialice Curran and David Polgar.
- The tools that saved my working week – Sendible.
Interview with Ian Cleary
Ian is the founder of RazorSocial.com, a multi-award winning blogger, writer and international speaker. But behind all of these accolades, he’s also a guy with his feet firmly on the ground. Down to earth and always open to give you some of his smart advice.
Ian has developed a bespoke method of making money from social media and tracking your success. It’s called PRISM and he explains who it works in my interview with him.
- In-bound Marketing
- Subscribers & Social Media
Ian also provides a free masterclass in the PRSIM model which you can register for. He also has a community called RazorBlazers which is valuable for those seeking to learn more about social marketing.
Send me your feedback
I’d love to know what you think about this episode. So please get in touch by commenting below or tweet me @tweetsbyJSB or send me a snap to jsbsnaps.