This Privacy Notice governs the manner in which we collect, store, use, maintain and disclose information collected from users (each, a ‘User’) of our website (‘Site’). This privacy notice applies to www.digitaltraining.ie and all products and services offered by our company.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
The data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to is Joanne Sweeney, Digital Training Institute, No 5, The Odeon Rooms, Odeon House, Eyre Square, Galway, H91 YNC8.
We have a number of data processor partners as follows:
- The data processor in respect of our email marketing is Mailchimp
- The data processor in respect of our Customer Relationship management is Active Campaign
- The data processor in respect of Facebook re-marketing is Facebook
- The data processor in respect of PPC remarketing is Google
- The data processor in respect of our online payments are Stripe and Paypal
- The data processor in respect of our website analytics is Google Analytics
Digital Training Institute
No 5, The Odeon Rooms, Odeon House, Eyre Square
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you register on our website (such information shall include, but may not be limited to, your name, email address, job title, website, age, debit/credit card information, telephone number, postal address and employer);
About your usage of the Service; that you provide to us in e-mails or letters that you send to us;
And about transactions you carry out through the Service, orders you place and the fulfilment of your orders;
data that you submit in order to use the Service, including data relating to your customers, clients or others using your services.
It is possible to view our website without providing any personal details. However, without registering your details you will not be able to use our Services.
We will only use any information that we collect from you in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We may use an analytics service provider for service usage analysis and reporting. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about usage by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the Service may be used to create reports about the use of the Service and the analytics service provider will store this information.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our Service is delivered in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your use of the Service, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Service and – – to notify you about any changes to our service;
- to administer, support, improve, optimise and develop our Service;
- to produce reports which may be used, sold or published by us at our sole discretion provided that any data or reports will be anonymised and not refer to any individual user of the Services;
- for internal marketing and demographic studies to improve the products and services that we provide; and for security purposes.
We may also use your information to provide you with our email notifications, newsletters and other marketing communications that either you request from us or which you consent to by opting in when completing a registration form on the Service. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications from us at any time by notifying us in writing, contacting us at email@example.com or, alternatively, by following the procedure to ‘unsubscribe’ that is specified in the email that you receive.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Other than as expressly set out in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise required or permitted by law, we will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
You should note that information posted on the public elements of the Service may be visible by users of the Service throughout the world. You should therefore be careful when submitting information about yourself to the Service.
We may disclose your personal information to Facebook Inc in order to fulfill the Services. You can review Facebook’s Terms of Service here https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudience…
THIRD PARTY SITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
In common with a number of other websites, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to a cloud service provider which has data servers which are based outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer and the storing and/or processing of your personal data on these servers. We will take all steps Privacy Notice.
Appropriate security measures will be adopted to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the internet is inherently unsecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data you send over the internet.
Your information will only be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or permits.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You may at any time request access to and/or, if incorrect, rectification of your personal data by contacting us at the address set out in this Privacy Notice or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identity.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this our site, you signify your acceptance of this privacy notice. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.