JSB Talks Digital is a weekly podcast show hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Each Friday Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
Hello and welcome to JSB Talks Digital. The podcast for marketers, bloggers, small business owners and those of you bringing your skills into the Digital Age! I’m Joanne Sweeney-Burke and I’m your host!
In this episode
- New Digital Laws proposed for Ireland
- Instagram has a new filter for offensive comments
- Facebook introduces a guide feature for 360-degree video
- I interview Maria Dillon, Award Winning Blogger and Hair Salon Owner
- My shoutouts: Digital Citizenship Summit US announce more speakers; 3Xe Digital in Dublin and the students of my 4 Ps Online Program give feedback
- My featured column: My favourite social networking site and why! and
- SocialRank, the tool that saved my working week!
Useful links from this episode
- Read the Digital Law proposals from the Law Reform Commission
- Digital Citizenship Summit announce more speakers
- 3xE takes place in Croke Park next Thursday
- Are you a digital marketing or social media consultant? Register for my 4 P’s of winning digital business 4-week online progam now
I’ve had great feedback to this course which is brand new but really practical!
Interview of the Week
In this week’s show I’m joined by Maria Dillon, award winning-blogger, social media enthusiast and owner of Platinum Hairdressing in Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
You have to follow Maria on social media!
Follow MrsDillonsDiary on Twitter
On Instagram it’s MrsDillons_Diary
LIKE Mrs Dillons Diary on Facebook
And Maria’s blog is mrsdillonsdiary.ie
Or book a hair appointment at platinumhairdressing.ie
JSB’s Featured Column
This has been a really difficult column to write. It took me ages to decide on the answer to that question. I also had to come up with a formula to decide on the winner! So read my blog post to find out JSB’s favourite social network! And use my formula to find out yours!
The social media tool that saved my working week is… SocialRank
I love Twitter as it’s a very important social network to help me stay in touch with influencers in my industry.
One way I do this is by using SocialRank, a free tool to identify, organize, and manage your followers on Twitter.
It saved my working week this week!
I love feedback
I’d love to know what you think about this episode. So please get in touch by commenting below or tweet me @tweetsbyJSB or send me a snap to jsbsnaps.