How to win digital marketing clients: JSB Talks Digital Episode 10
Lesson from today’s show: the four P’s necessary to win digital marketing clients.
JSB Talks Digital is a weekly podcast show hosted by social media author, strategist, consultant, speaker and trainer Joanne Sweeney-Burke. Each Friday Joanne shares her digital marketing and social media insights from her work as CEO of Digital Training Institute.
Hello and welcome to JSB Talks Digital. The podcast for marketers, small business owners and those of you bringing your skills into the Digital Age! I’m Joanne Sweeney-Burke and I’m your host!
In this episode
- Say hello to Instagram Stories
- Facebook updates its algorithm in the fight against click-baiting
- Snapchat introduces geo-stickers and bitmojis
- My Shoutouts:
– Instagram Influencer Sue B Zimmerman hosts a series of free webinars for social media managers;
– Social Media Summit Ireland makes a return in 2017 and
– Sinead Carroll launches Irish Blogger Agency and Blogger Academy.
- I interview Jenny Brennan, Director of Internal Sales at Agorapulse
- My featured column: how to win digital marketing clients; and
- RiteTag – the social media tool that saved my working week.
Useful links from this episode
- Instagram introduces Stories
- If you want to be part of Ireland’s leading agency for Digital Influencer Marketing book your ticket to the Launch of Irish Blogger Agency today. Places are limited, so don’t delay. Register here.
- Don’t miss updates on Social Media Summit 2017 organised by Samantha Kelly, aka Tweeting Goddess. Register for updates at socialmediasummit.ie.
- Sue B Zimmerman, the Instagram expert is hosting a series of FREE webinars for social media marketers and community managers who manage client Instagram accounts. Mastering Instagram Management is free to attend and you can register at SueBZimmerman.com
Interview of the Week
In this week’s episode I’m delighted to be joined by my good friend Jenny Brennan, who has been trail-blazing the Facebook Ads world for the past number of years.
However Jenny has sort of hung up her Facebook Ad boots and has made a move to international software as a service company Agorapulse. Agorapulse is a social media management tool, famed for its simplicity and affordability.
If you want to find out more about Agorapulse log on for your free trial at agorapulse.com and follow Jenny’s blog at JennyBrennan.me.
JSB’s Featured Column
How to win digital marketing clients – my new 4-week online course.
Are you a digital marketer or social media consultant? Do you know how to win new digital marketing clients?
Have you any idea of how much your services are worth to a prospective client? Can you effectively close a deal? Do you know how to price a contract?
If you struggle with these aspects of your business, then I can help. I have 15 years of business and communications experience involving pitching clients, closing deals and project managing client accounts.
I am often asked by solo-preneurs for advice on how to close a digital deal. So I decided to share my knowledge and experience with my online community in the hope that you can win more digital business.
I’ve developed an online program to help solo-consultants win digital marketing clients in four steps.
The Four P’s
- Prospective Customers
The social media tool that saved my working week is…
The tool that saved my working week this week is RiteTag, a hashtag research tool.
I love feedback
I’d love to know what you think about this episode. So please get in touch by commenting below or tweet me @tweetsbyJSB or send me a snap to jsbsnaps.
Listen: JSB Talks Digital Podcast Episode #10
I would like to thank Eoghan Murphy aka The Galway Gamer for producing my podcast series and to Flirt FM on the campus of NUI, Galway where I am based for the use of their studio.