I read this eBook from Social Media Today over the weekend and thought it was a valuable resource for those of you using social media as part of an overall integrated marketing strategy. So I’m sharing it with you. Very often organisations and businesses feel that social media on its own is enough to drive sales, increase brand profile or indeed build up a loyal prospects database. But unfortunately this is often not the case. Traditional marketing is alive and well but when you integrate social media marketing it comes alive.
As a marketer, social media is an amazing way to:
- Extend the reach and exposure of your brand
- Get powerful word-of-mouth endorsements by influencers and consumers
- Interact and engage with your market
- Develop deep brand loyalty
- Listen to your consumers, and respond with comments, programs or products
- Generate traffic to your website and other marketing campaigns
The eBook covers the following 5 strategies:
1. INCLUDE SOCIAL MEDIA IN YOUR MARKETING CALENDAR
2. MAKE ALL CONTENT SHAREABLE
3. EMBED SOCIAL MEDIA FEEDS ON A LANDING PAGE
4. REWARD SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS
5. INTEGRATE WITH EVENTS
Download Social Media Today‘s eBook at the link below.